is it legal to buy prednisone online OPPORTUNITIES TO ASSIST YOUR CHURCH COMMUNITY
buy me a rose lyrics Donations
Windsor United Church is a Registered Charity for Income Tax Purposes. Tax receiptable donations can be made by regular envelope giving, automatic debit through the PAR program, by in person visit to the Church Office, or by mailing your donation to us.
Donations may be made to various funds and purposes such as:
- general operation of the Church
- Mission & Service Fund
- Memorial Fund
Or by way of a Bequest or Legacy Donation:
- Bequests from Estates are regarded as the continuing Legacy of that individual or family to our Church.
- Our Congregation’s Policy provides that the investment income, which these bequests provide, is placed in a reserve fund administered by our Church’s Board of Trustees.
- The tax benefit of a bequest gift may be used against your final income tax return, with the excess applying to the previous year’s income.
purchase cenforce online Windsor United has a number of fund raising initiatives including, but not limited to, the following:
- Gift cards for Sobeys, Superstore, Home Hardware and Home Furniture can be purchased most Sundays before and after the 11am service, and paid for by credit and debit cards as well as cash or cheques.
- Yard sales in the spring and fall
- Pie Sales – usually one a year
- Pancake Brunches – usually one Sunday a month after the 11am service
Active Involvement and Volunteer Participation
Becoming a part of the church community can be rewarding and socially engaging.
- We welcome you to join us for Sunday and other special services and, if you wish, join our congregation as a member.
- Helping hands are always appreciated at our many fundraising activities.
- We also welcome your involvement on one of the many church committees.